Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

This is my sexy look!




grandma making me smile!
Bath in the sink at grandmas.


Drip!


My new Christmas dress!





My new cousin Sophia!













you want me to pose in this candy cane outfit!


























Merry Christmas from the kroger's! It has been a busy fall. We ended up spendin Thanksgiving weekend in Yakima. My grandpa passed away and the funeral was the friday following. I feel soooo far behind on Christmas stuff this year!
I am still looking for a job. I am supposed to have a working interview on Thursday but the weather here has been snow and Ice!! We are spending Christmas here at home and my sis Carrie who lives in NY will be joining us with her new baby Sophia for the holiday. We are excited to be at home this year! It has been a tight year in this economy but so many wonderful things have happened. We hope everyone has a magical Christmas and New Year!















1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

You look super FAB post baby! Good luck with the working interview...those are always fun, right? Happy Holidays...enjoy your family!