Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year again!


Sorry forgot to add a few notes before publishing! We spent Christmas with my sister Carrie, her fiance Chris and their new baby Sophia. I felt bad because we were snowed in and couldn't go anywhere. Todd tried to take Chris to the Blazer game on friday and got stuck in the street backing out of the driveway! Needless to say they didn't make it to the game. Todd was very proud to have the Bronco out to YANK the car out of the stuck position that it was in. We had like 16 inches of snow! Here is a pic of his second baby the 74 bronco he loves so much. He pulled a few other people out on the street and had a blast while scaring the crap out of my sisters fiance Chris. They came back after pulling someone out and Chris says "Now that is a f*!%ing truck!" Even though we couldn't leave the house we had a good time. Carrie doesn't visit much from NY so I was glad that they made it our way!
I have a new job! Took me long enough! I will be working 2 days a week downtown Portland. It will slowly work to 3 days then maybe 4. I am hoping to stay part time for a while. I am enjoying my time with Lucetta. Hopefully things will pick up soon for Todd's business. For now he is doing some design work and Daddy day care while I am at work.
Hope they holidays were good for you all.

No comments: