Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 2008

Don't you just love my double chin!







Watchin the game with Daddy!



Wow! Time flies by soooo fast when you have a baby! Lucetta is 4 months already and growing like a weed. She went to her 4 month appointment on friday. She weigh is at 14lbs 10oz and is 25 inches long. the Dr. said she was tall! Now that is great news for 2 short parents!! She had her shots and did very well. Let crying and crankiness this time around.








I am working 2 days a week at a downtown practice. Lucetta is going to daycare those 2 days. I am having a hard time with it. I am not sure that I picked the right place though. I plan to look at a few more soon and we may switch her. Probelm is the better ones are more money of course! We just want what is best for her!!








We are off to Arizona to visit Todds friend this weekend. (And watch the superbowl!) It is some much needed SUNSHINE time! This will be our first travel experience with the baby and all the STUFF you have to bring with you. I am sure that it will be fine.








Love you all,




The krogers








Here are a few recent pics!!

No comments: